Wednesday 14 February 2018

BOUNTY*

* Or Richard can call it 'Fill-in'

I'm a crap gardener - I admit it. My large vegetable planters look like something out of the Amazon.

The broccoli and broccolini failed. Actually, it's more like I didn't pick it in time before they went to seed.

I've had great success with spring onions, spinach, capsicum and chillies though.
After doing the lawns this afternoon I picked some and plan to use in a salad (an enhanced version of rocket, pear and parmesan) tonight.

I baked a fresh wholemeal loaf and it's all looking good.




This on it's own or with a chicken or lamb sausage will complement the Escarpment 2014 Martinborough Chardonnay I'm looking forward to trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLANT BASED DIETING - I'LL BE GOLDEN

I've mentioned before how The Old Girl and I while not being vegetarians, don't eat much meat. Our cooking is usually dominated by t...